Could you pay less for your account?
- No more unexpected charges or unpleasant surprises.
- Just one fixed monthly fee.
- Real help with your finances.
If you've been hit with bank charges for missed or rejected payments, you may want an account where you know upfront how much you will pay every month, with no unpleasant surprises - and help steering clear of charges from your creditors.
Of course, an account with no charges at all would be ideal, but all account providers need to cover their costs.
If you'd like to avoid unexpected charges and know exactly what you're paying for your account, the thinkmoney Personal Account might be right for you.
Here at thinkmoney we charge a fixed amount every month. Whatever happens, you'll pay just £14.50 a month for a single account or £21.25 a month for a joint Personal Account.
It's good news for two reasons:
You'll know exactly what to expect.
- You'll know exactly how much you'll pay in account fees with us each month. This makes budgeting a lot easier.
You could pay less.
Of course, this depends on whether your account fees normally cost you more or less than our fees (on average). Don't forget:
- Some accounts may charge penalty fees for rejected payment.
- Your creditors can usually impose their own charges if you make payments late or forget them - but we can help you avoid this happening.
What does your fee go towards?
Your monthly fee pays for a whole range of services, including all the one-to-one support you need - our Money Managers will work with you to make sure your money goes where it's needed most.
So how do we achieve this?
- Step 1 Your income comes into your Salaries Account.
- Step 2 A Money Manager sets aside the money you need for the regular commitments you've told us about.
- Step 3 We transfer the remaining funds into your Card Account. You know that any money in here is disposable cash.
As long as you keep us informed (and as long as there's enough money going in!), you won't be charged for missed or rejected payments, as we'll make sure they're all covered.
Similarly, with us, you can't be charged for going overdrawn. We are not a bank and don't provide an overdraft facility - and thanks to our dedicated Money Managers, you shouldn't need one!
No more unexpected bank charges
Here at thinkmoney, we are committed to providing an excellent service for our customers.
We take that extra step 'behind the scenes' - offering you a practical alternative to the high street banks.
No-one wants to be stung by charges, and that's why thinkmoney won't charge you any unexpected account fees. You'll pay just £14.50 per month for a single account (a joint Personal Account costs £21.25 per month), and no matter how much advice our Money Managers give you, you won't pay a penny more.
So, if you've been hit with unexpected account fees in the past, and want to know exactly what you will pay, apply for a thinkmoney Personal Account today.